Who We Support
Women and children impacted by domestic violence.
People experiencing homelessness.
Indigenous youth and families.
People seeking asylum.
How We Do It
We rescue furniture from
- suppliers with surplus, returned,
- ex-floor stock and seconds furniture
- corporate relocations
- community donations
We mobilise our community to raise funds for new essentials which provide dignity. Essentials like, kitchen and linen starter packs and gift vouchers which provide the dignity of choice.
Who We Work With
When people come to Re-Love, they are living in crisis. They have just been granted housing but have few possessions.
We provide everything they need to make a house a home.
No red tape, no delay.
Good for people, good for our planet.
How We Share
- We work alongside case workers who assist clients select what they need from our online store.
- This empowers our clients with the gift of choice at a time when they need it most.
- We organise delivery directly to the client, assemble furniture and connect appliances.
Stay In Touch
Sign up for our newsletter and keep in touch with the impact that we make.